Thursday, January 3, 2008

First post!

Haha, so this is (obviously) my first post and I must say, this blog thing is hard! I thought I was computer savvy but I have been grossly mistaken. I almost called my friend Bonnie who lives across the US to ask for her help, but then I gave it another try and got it!
At any rate, I have been inspired to start a blog by my dear friends from college who I still keep in daily contact with our own chat page. They are a constant source of strength and I love them to death! Their blog pages are oh so cute and are filled with their beautiful babies and husbands - I have neither, but I do have to super rad cats so I'm sure you all will be seeing a bit of them.
So....CHEERS TO THE FIRST POST!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Yahoo, mom!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now! Can't wait to see more pics :)

Supermom said...

Oh, I love you too :) Looks great!

ashley said...

It's about time:)J/K I am glad that you started a blog! And I agree with you it's harder than it should be. I still can't figure things out and I have had mine for almost a year.

Monique said...

Bekah! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm kinda new at this too. Anyways, I saw your blog link on Kristin's blog and thought I'd say hello. We have a blog too, if you're interested...www.kleinkin.org. It's great to hear that you're doing good! Keep in touch!

Monique

Mrs. B said...

Awesome!! Glad you thought of me for advice since I'm always thinking of you for advice!!! :) Your cats are beautiful and I love your blog!

severts6 said...

Yay, I'm soo glad that you're doing a blog!!