Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas with the Family

This is my sister Suzanne and her son Ryan...I'm not sure what's with the towel, but isn't he soo cute! I wish I could be around a bit more, neither of my nephews really knows me :(

So my brother Robert brought a Wii (sp?) home for the Goodings and he and I played Wii Bowling a lot the first day. I am a little ashamed to admit, but I had a little sore muscle in my forearm the next day! And please don't ask me why both of us kept putting our leg behind us, clearly you don't need to do that!!!!
This is my other nephew Aidan, cute a a little button!! He is one of the smartest kids, I think it's due to my mom who's the most amazing school teacher I've ever seen. He is completely obsessed with dinosaurs and my younger sis Rachel got him a Build-a-Bear dino that she programed to say 'Hi Aidan'! When he opened it he was in genuine awe of the present, Aidan loves his Aunt Rachel!
And of course, me and my dad! This was about as far as I got with the pics, then my camera died, so I'm sorry I couldn't get anyone else in here! We were all together, Mom, Dad, Suzanne, Deborah, Robert, Ben, me, and Rachel. It was great to see everyone again!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Love the Wii shot:)

Monique said...

It's been so long since I've seen your family! It was good to see some pics of them. Jer got a wii last Christmas, after my mom sat in line at Toys R Us at 2:00 a.m. to get one. They're so fun!