Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bonjourno!!!!


John and I just got back from Italy and it was AMAZING! His cousin was getting married so we decided to go with Johns family. His sister Kelly, her husband Pete, their daughter Mackenzie, and John's other sister Jennifer all joined the fun! It was wonderful and I wish I could write more but I started at the end and now I feel like my fingers are going to fall off! Anyway, to start, here is my favorite pic of John and I. It's basically the only one where nobodies looks sweaty shiny and half way decent, the weather was so hot and humid!

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Bekah, you are so beautiful--flawless! Glad you had a good time in Italy!

suzanne said...

I was so glad to see a new post AND pictures of your trip to Italy. BTW- girls don't sweat- we 'glisten'. Besides- you look great- nobody looked gross- silly girl. Glad you had a good time. The pictures are beautiful!