Monday, February 11, 2008

Check it out!


So in September I was a bridesmaid for one of my good friends Jenna and she married her high school sweetheart, Cameron. She had the opportunity to have WE tv film it and include it in a special about beach weddings. It aired last night and was sooo much fun to watch! Check it out, you can't really see me, but if you watch, I can be seen during the wedding scenes a little, second to last bridesmaid, when Jenna's getting ready I'm the one in the black tank top sitting on the floor doing my hair, and then they show a shot of the wedding party and it pans out-I'm the second to last girl. Haha, only a spilt second, but it was really fun to re-live it and Jenna looks sooo beautiful on camera! Plus, I think she was the prettiest of the four brides, IMHO. :)


Here's the air times:

Synopsis:
WE tv follows four couples as they prepare for their ultimate wedding on the Beach. Skylin and Jeremy wed in an intimate ceremony under a handmade trellis in Muir Beach, California; Karen and Russ put on a platinum extravaganza on the elite island of Coronado, California; Melissa and Ashniel celebrate their Hindu heritage on Shelter Island next to a beautiful marina; and Cameron and Jenna realize their dreams as they marry on the swanky sands of Malibu, California. See first hand how to enlist the help of experts from the floral, catering, music and wedding industries to oversee the specialized elements it takes to create a fabulous beach wedding.
More Air Dates:
Monday, February 11, 1:00 AM ETMonday, February 11, 4:00 AM ETMonday, February 11, 8:00 PM ETTuesday, February 12, 3:00 AM ETTuesday, February 12, 5:00 PM ETThursday, February 14, 7:00 PM ETFriday, February 15, 9:00 PM ETSaturday, February 16, 3:00 AM ETSaturday, February 16, 5:00 PM ETSunday, February 17, 11:00 PM ETMonday, February 18, 2:00 AM ET

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't watch it because I don't have that channel, but you look BEAUTIFUL in the picture!!!