Friday, April 4, 2008

Mexico pics from three weeks ago...

So I went to MX three weeks ago with John but I haven't been able to post much lately so here is one cute pic. My camera died the first night there but luckly I got this one :)

We had soooooo much fun! The weather was absolutley gorgeous and we had the best house. We went to Las Gaviotas, like usual, it's an American housing community on the beach about 40 mins south of the border. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Friday night we went to our friend Anthony's dad's house in Rosarito. Anthony has two younger brothers and they pulled out a jump rope. Now I don't know if anybody knows this, but I can skip rope like nobodies bin'ness! I used to tear it up on the playground and gym class in elementary, my specialty being double dutch. So I was going crazy that night, teaching them a ton of sweet tricks, it was the greatest hour ever...except for the fact that my calves hurt SO bad by Sunday that I could hardly walk! I thought I'd actually torn a muscle it hurt so bad. I highly recommend a skip rope to anybody trying to get their calves into shape! Great for the thighs too :) Aside from that, I was able to get the best sun kissed tan, lots of rest, and good MX food. Even the drive back was a breeze, took 6 hours but no problems at the border. I want to go again!!!

7 comments:

Hamblin Family said...

Hey Bekah it sounds like you had fun and a great tan could never be bad!

Mrs. B said...

I didn't know you were so skilled!! Glad you had such a good time.

Michelle said...

How fun! I want to go to Mexico!

Supermom said...

Fun Bekah! You two are a seriously cute couple :)

Brian and Abby said...

Bekah, I was so excited to hear from you. I haven't talked to you since you ditched being my roommate for fashion school. No hard feelings though, they stuck me with 5 freshman and I learned a lot of patience which I hear is a "virtue" You look so cute, It looks like you are having a blast. I live in California too. I live in the Redlands area. Anyway, my e-mail is abhanson1@hotmail.com. write me and let me know how things are going.
Abby

ashley said...

Have I seen you double dutch before?? Because I can totally picture it in my head:) Glad you had a fun trip and I agree with what Kristen said!!

Dana said...

Hey Bekah. Stalked your blog through Abby. (Dana Garvin) here from 112 (Abby's cousin). She told me about you 114 girls and I had to check out your blogs. You still look beautiful as ever. Good to see you are doing well. My blog is set to private, so if you want to stalk it, you will have to send me an email so I can send an invite. danabrickson@hotmail.com